Sonntag, 11. September 2016

Workbench: Kurmainz Infantry


Currently on the workbench: four 24 man bataillons of Kurmainz infantry.

Attractive (and fast to paint) with their Austrian style uniform with an unusual facing color, challenging because of limited uniform information, especially regarding the flags, and interesting because the four bataillons present at Zinna (the battle whose OOB I'm aiming to create) add up to nearly a hundred figures so I hope I'll also be able to use them for a larger display some time. That's also why I went for a firing unit, this gives me three different soldier poses to work with.

At least I will try to base them such that I can use them in six base, 24 model units for tabletop gaming, and arrange them into one large, 24 base / 100 model three rank unit, as well.

Top to bottom: white basecoat, painting in progress, bottom two rows waiting for the protective clear hardcoat varnish

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen